Herbert Schildt C code from books

John Ames commodorejohn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:06:15 CDT 2020

I don't know how well-known they were in their day; I only discovered
them around a decade ago, while digging into lesser-known
progressive-rock groups. Definitely a nice little treat, though -
people who gave them crap for sounding a lot like Yes weren't wrong,
but they had enough going on to be worth listening to nonetheless.