Tallgrass PC hardfile driver/utility software

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Sat Aug 1 02:03:19 CDT 2020

Folks;

I see (and am grateful for) the disk images for the Tallgrass PC Hardfile/Tape unit (TG 3000/3100 series, such as my TG-3020) that have been archived on minuszerodegrees.com. This represents version 4.xx of the utilties, for use with PC-DOS 2.x.

I was hoping to use this device on a 5150 PC with PC-DOS 1.1 and CP/M-86. This requires an older version (3.xx) of the DOS software, and one for CP/M-86 1.00 (also Tallgrass software version 3.xx? but a separate disk, I should imagine).

If anybody happens to have a copy of either of these and don't mind sharing it, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!

ok
bear.

--
until further notice