tape baking

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:01:04 CDT 2020

I see the tape sticking to posts syndrome in my limited experience with HP QIC tapes also (DC100 / DC2000). The best I have come up with is wipe the posts with isopropanol. But I had not thought of lubricating them for a 1 time read, interesting idea. Or replacing the posts with ones machined from Teflon or Delrin?
Marc