FedEX unsurance issues

Norman Jaffe turing at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 28 09:50:01 CDT 2020

And UPS isn't any better.
I had a package delivered with a big hole in it, and they claimed that it was given to them that way.
However, the hole was right through their shipping documents... they refunded the shipping, but not the insurance on the item that they had destroyed with their forklifts.
Right now they are holding a package that was shipped to me and won't tell me why they can't deliver it.