Bob Davis and old computer stuff

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:50:36 CDT 2020

On 4/26/20 6:45 AM, Tony Duell via cctalk wrote:
> You're making me feel very greedy, as I have 4 of them. All different,
> and none for sale...

:-)  I've been looking for one ever since I moved to the US 12 years ago,
but they seem to have all vanished - I remember I'd see them surface every
once in a while back in the UK, but could never quite justify the space
over there that one would have taken up.

A PERQ is definitely something in my "top five" list of things I'd like to
find, though.

cheers

Jules