Bob Davis and old computer stuff

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Apr 25 19:41:26 CDT 2020

Thank you.

Sadly, I never met him.  I am not going to be able to be in the Baltimore
Washington corridor any time soon.
Give his mother our condolences, and assure her that you care about
getting his stuff to people who will truly appreciate it.

I hope that you can get a chance soon to do a more relaxed and thorough
cataloging of some of what is there.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred