Grinnell Systems

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:54:27 CDT 2020

Hi Emanuel,

I remember them well, I was their manufacturer's rep in Houston, and sold several to petrochem, NASA and universities.

It was a big ticket item, selling for upwards of 40K when loaded up with all the options.

NASA was using it for animation, the petrochem guys for geology visualizations in oil exportation.  A&M bought one for LANDSAT imagery.

I see if I can find some old ads, they were in the IEEE computer graphics mags quite a bit.

Randy