Unix Kermit (aka C-Kermit) version 4 spelunking

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Wed Apr 22 16:56:54 CDT 2020

Greetings

I went looking for a specific version of C-Kermit to reconstruct sources
for an old system (The Boston Software Works Venix for Rainbow that I
have). I didn't find the 4C(052) I was looking for, but did find many
previous 'presumed lost' versions.

https://bsdimp.blogspot.com/2020/04/finding-kermit-4x.html

has the details.

Of particular note: I got almost all the lost versions off DECUS tapes
hosted in various places because they were copies of the KERMIT tape,
pruned down to just be the DEC stuff. Maybe people here care, maybe not...

Warner