pdp11/05 key?

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Sun Apr 5 06:06:04 CDT 2020

Tom said
> Does anyone have information on having a replacement PDP-11/05 key made?
>
> --tnx
> --tom

There is a bloke in France(?) who can apparently do them
https://sites.google.com/site/conservatique/keys

I managed to borrow one and my local Mister Minit keycutter had no trouble matching
the blank. It is a very short key and the pattern is very simple, you could probably
file one down if it matches the cross section. I could take some close-up photos of my
working copy (I posted the original back to its owner) if you really needed them.

Steve.