Monroe 7860

Wayne Sudol Wayne.Sudol at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:04:57 CDT 2020

As Monroe Systems is  still in business. Contact them, they might have an historian that could help you.
https://monroe-systems.com

Also, there a brochure for sale on ebait.  There is a preview of 4 pages that supplies some general  info (for free)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-1983-MONROE-7860-DESKTOP-ACCOUNTING-CALCULATOR-BROCHURE-23-LB-32-CHAR/381996877124?hash=item58f0c9c544:g:NTAAAOSw32lYwl6G

In 1972, I programmed Burroughs L3000 accounting machines that could read magnetic ledger cards. I wonder if the Monroe could use the same kind.

Wayne