HP3000/917LX available in Vacaville

Stan Sieler sieler at allegro.com
Sun Sep 29 18:04:25 CDT 2019

HP3000-L is a mailing list for people using, or interested in, the HP 3000
computer from Hewlett-Packard.
Created when it was still on sale, now, it's an antique ... but there are a
lot of them out there being used by various companies.
One company I know has over one THOUSAND users log on every day.

At one point, HP3000-L and comp.sys.hp.mpe were mirrors of each other, but
I suspect the link between the two is long gone.

If you want to look at posts to it, or subscribe, or search it:
   https://raven.utc.edu/cgi-bin/WA.EXE?A0=HP3000-L

There are about 340+ subscribers.

Note: HP3000-L may be going away in the near-medium future, probably to be
replaced by a google group.
(The site hosting hundreds of mailing lists is moving to a new server, new
listserv program, and is trying to
cull lists that no longer have a connection with their university, and
HP3000-L falls into that category.)

Stan