WTB Metcal workstand

Marvin Johnston marvin at west.net
Thu Sep 26 12:31:34 CDT 2019

A friend of mine, Harold Fue, has been selling new and used soldering
equipment for many years, and may well have what you are looking for. My
knowledge of Metcal is limited, but I bought a number of new tips, a
used SP-200 unit with handpiece and the handpiece holder from him a
couple years ago. A search on google for "harold fue santa barbara" came
up with his contact information. He has been selling at Dayton
Hamvention for who knows how many years, but an auto accident a year or
so ago totaled his vehicle and slowed him up (he is in his mid 80's)
from doing that.

Marvin