phone systems, old and less-old

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Wed Sep 18 20:37:50 CDT 2019

Alleluia! A kindred soul!  I have spent the latter half of my life
trying to tell people that the Centronics Data Computer Co of Hudson NJ
NEVER used a 50-pin connector!  The Amp 57-10360 would have been a
57-10500 if they had :-)

cheers,

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message