Heath/Zenith Z100 technical...

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:00:04 CDT 2019

On 9/11/19 3:51 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> I'll put up a few things on bitsavers under zenith

Thanks, Al!

I've got the bitmap board, plus S100 cards for floppy, Winchester, and an
extra 256K of RAM (it has 256 on the mainboard, by the looks of it) - so if
I can work out the keyboard issue somehow it could be a "complete" machine.
Floppy drives on these were standard 5.25" Shugart interface, I believe
(despite the FDC board having a 50-pin header more consistent with 8 inch).

Jules