Wang PC Available in Seattle Area

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 22:41:15 CDT 2019

I have been contacted by a gentleman in the Seattle, WA area who would
like to put a Wang PC240 system into the hands of a collector rather
than see it scrapped.

The system includes the custom Wang keyboard (with extra function keys
and Wang "EXECUTE" key!), a 20MB half-height Seagate drive and 5.25"
DD floppy drive.  There is no monitor included but I believe it used a
regular CGA signal.  Manuals are included but no software.

I have not seen the system and have no interest in its sale.  Please
direct all inquiries to Dave Felice at gelato321 at aol.com.

-j