cctalk Digest, Vol 61, Issue 27

Geoffrey Oltmans oltmansg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 10:51:31 CDT 2019

The ADAM was a well-designed system with a great set of launch software
hobbled by a rollout/gamble for the Christmas buying season that didn't pay
off. If they had a proper release to work out the manufacturing issues they
would have been a lot more successful I think. Nevertheless, any system in
the wild you come across should work just as well as any other vintage
machine by this time. It's my favorite machine pre-Amiga/ST/IIgs/Mac.