Fwd: For auction: Amiga 3000

Sellam Abraham sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 15:07:35 CDT 2019

Hey guys.

Thanks for the tip.  I opened it yet again and inspected further under a
loupe and sure enough I noticed damage I'd not seen before.  I removed the
battery and cleaned up around it some more and mitigated the damage.  The
acid seems to have only migrated a few millimeters towards the adjacent
7400 series chips and only slightly affected the ground plane.  Here's a
photo:

https://flic.kr/p/2hxjBv3

I ran this system for hours last night and it never hiccupped.

I don't know what "AGA" means.  There have been a couple sales on eBay
recently for stock systems without the upgrades this has that both sold for
$800.  I sold a stock 25Mhz system earlier this year for $500.

Again, thanks for pointing out the problem with the battery.

Sellam