Re: Lars Hamrén / Computer Automation Museum Project

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Oct 16 14:00:32 CDT 2019

My contacts went dead with him, and all the emails no longer work for
me.  I reached out to him a couple years ago.

He managed to get Martin Richards machine from Cambridge University on
which a lot of BCPL and other development work was performed.

There was no communication of him having any problem, if anyone can find
him, I'd be glad to hear from him.
thanks
Jim