Kennett Classic Opens This Friday

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 23:03:38 CDT 2019

Hi - I was not going to write about this here until I was pretty sure we
were on track, but it looks like we are go to open our new vintage computer
gallery and hobby shop this Friday.  If you're local to the
Philadelphia/Baltimore area, look us up and better yet, pop in for a
visit.

Our first feature exhibit will be a Commodore History, but we also have a
lot from the 1950's through the 70's on display to tell some of the
lesser-known tales before the microcomputer era.  The idea here is to bring
vintage computing to the local community via something that they can
identify with (i.e. Commodore) but also have historical depth for those of
us who have a passion for the history of computing.

For more details our new URL is.
https://www.kennettclassic.com/

Thanks

Bill