Nuke Redmond!

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Oct 7 12:26:16 CDT 2019

On 10/7/19 8:28 AM, allison via cctalk wrote:
> Its been a while but same game and I'm not a player.
>
> I just don't run windows.  I jumped that ship back in 06 when
> burned on NT.  Since then its Linux.  If you play in the swamp
> of M$ then your run all the risks and costs.  Its just not good
> enough to be worth the pain.  Any new machine I might buy must
> be bare or come with Linux and in the past Asus did a few that
> I still run.  If not I default to ITX/miniITX boards/boxes as
> they are easily gotten bare.

I hear you--I've been on Linux for day-to-day stuff for quite a few
years, but keep a copy of XP on VirtualBox just in case.

Some of the older systems that I have legacy peripherals in also require
Windows, but it's all old versions.

I recently convinced my lovely wife to make the leap to Linux.   She
really likes it.

--Chuck