[TUHS] Old Unix books

Seth J. Morabito web at loomcom.com
Mon Oct 7 12:17:35 CDT 2019

David writes:

> These went exceptionally fast.
>
> Timing of the first response was Jim Capp by about 1 minute. So if Jim
> will send me his physical address off list, I’ll coordinate with him
> in shipping them.

All (and especially Jim and David!)

I'm 100% fine with Jim getting these manuals (lord knows I don't have
any more room on my shelves!), but may I ask that the 3B2 manual be
scanned? There is an existing copy of this manual floating around
online, but the copy that was scanned was a proof print, has extensive
markup, and a very poor scan quality. I would love to see a better
version available!

All the best,

-Seth
--