Nuke Redmond!

John Foust jfoust at threedee.com
Mon Oct 7 06:14:55 CDT 2019

At 05:51 AM 10/7/2019, Dave Wade via cctalk wrote:
>Must be the USA PC World. In the UK they would have tried to sell you an extended warranty as well which is really just an insurance policy....
>.. but the question is why PC World. Don't US universities have student discount stores?

University student discount stores?  You mean those state-sponsored
computer shops that put all the private computer shops out of business?

Only 1.2 :-), as for example in a nearby (10K student) university town,
there are no longer any private computer repair shops that a non-student
can go to as far as I can tell, so I'm actually picking up more business
because I'm one town away.

- John