Able document at VCF Midwest

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Oct 5 12:04:55 CDT 2019

This is a long shot, but...

There was an Able Computer document at VCF Midwest, and through a
miscommunication, it wound up on the 'free' pile. Did anyone here get it?
If so, I'd like to try and get it scanned in, and made available.

The thing is that documentation for Able products is hyper-rare; we only have
those for the UNIVERTER and QNIVERTER, and some preliminary notes for the
ENABLE. So if this can somehow be located...

And while I'm at it, if anyone has any documentation on other Able products
(there's a list here:

  http://gunkies.org/wiki/Able_Computer

which I think is fairly complete), it would be great to get that scanned in
too. (Not advertising brochures, we have a couple of them.)

Thanks!

	Noel