Off topic- precision tooling

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 03:07:03 CDT 2019

I have a sizable quantity or tooling for sale or trade including :

circular blades, mostly Levin, 1 1/4 d, 1/4 arbor from .008 to 03 and
probably others.

drill bits- Levin. 13mm, .0028" etc.and 15 tubes only some labeled, B & D,
Cleveland decimal sets, Precision twist and other companies sizes 60
through over 100 or so..

Morris taps and dies, 0-80 through 0000-160, about 20 sizes.

Most are new, but a few might be used.

If you have any interest, contact me off list.

If there enough interest I'll try to make a detailed list. They
 are a pain for me to work with, but cheap to ship.

I also have larger size taps, die , and bits up to 1 1/2 or so, I think a
#3 or #4 Morse taper

Thanks, Paul