Tandem Minicomputers

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Thu Oct 3 12:38:17 CDT 2019

Jason,

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 11:46:03PM -0500, Jason T via cctalk wrote:

> There's such as thing as "so obscure that no one knows/cares about
> it".  I've had those before.  Do I have another?  It sure is heavy.

I've been curious about Tandem systems for years.  I had the opportunity to
use a Tandem system briefly a couple of decades ago as an end user in
freight bill entry and driver check in.  I remember very little about the
system, other than the exit key from most, if not all, screens was
<shift>F16.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.