Need DM11 documentation

Bob Smith bobsmithofd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:23:20 CDT 2019

I believe that DM11 was designed by Vince Bastiani, (SP) after the
DM11 he designed the UART - that is another story - with one or more
vendors.
The backplane - as I recall - was dedicated to the DM11 Comms interface.
here is the board list

M7240    DM11 U   DM11-A control

M7241    DM11 U   DM11-B control, quad

M7242    DM11 U   DM11-C control

M7243    DM11 U   DM11 transmitter D

M7244    DM11 U   DM11 transmitter E

M7245    DM11 U   DM11 receiver, quad

M7246    DM11-BB U   Modem control scan, 16 lines, DM11-BB

M7247    DM11-BB U   Modem control MUX, 8 lines