VCF Midwest 14 Videos

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:39:59 CDT 2019

The videos are up!

The last of the VCF Midwest 14 Talks videos, shot in glorious 4K and
lovingly edited by the intrepid Trixter, have been rendered and posted
to our YouTube channel:

http://youtube.com/vcfmidwest

Check out the Talks you missed this year and in years past, as well as
select attendees' videos that we've linked from our page.

If you'd like, click the Subscribe button on our profile to let us
know you want to see more.

Thanks to all those who presented at VCFMW this year and to all that
shot video when we were too busy to document our own show. For some of
us, it's the only way we see it.

'Til next year...

-j