Free: USENIX publications (Computing Systems and late 90s ;login:)

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Fri Nov 29 16:59:47 CST 2019

I am continuing to clean out stuff from my office and today's items are
printed copies of the USENIX publications Computing Systems (early 90s)
and ;login: (late 90s). The content is available online, but some people
like the printed versions.

I prefer to send them all out in one lot rather than send them out
one-at-a-time.

They are located in the Seattle area. As far as shipping, I think they
would all fit in a large flat-rate priority mail box.

alan