First Internet message and ...

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Nov 25 23:10:11 CST 2019

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019, Murray McCullough via cctalk wrote:
> A sad commentary in this age of what my ‘facts’ and your ‘facts’
> are, are not the same but we historians should do our best to state
> ‘firsts’ and ‘facts’ are indeed that to the best of our
> knowledge.

A typical instance of "The Blind Men And The Elephant".
Even if we go to original sources.

I've heard some interesting arguments between people who were in the
military, industry and academia at the time, about the relative importance
of those players in the creation of the internet.
None (well,FEW) are "wrong", but perceptions vary, because at the time it
is impossible to see all of it at once.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com