Houston Computer Museum Warehouse Liquidation

Thomas Raguso tsraguso at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 12:53:58 CST 2019

I have seen multiple posts over time speculating about flooding in the
warehouse. I would like to assure everyone that the warehouse has never
flooded, and that any posts to the contrary are inaccurate or greatly
exaggerated.

I have cleared a significant area inside the warehouse and have not seen
any indications at all of floodwaters entering the building. Additionally,
the landlord has also confirmed that the building has never flooded.

The only moisture-related damage that has occurred at all happened to paper
articles in direct contact with the cement floor (The floor is bare cement,
and gets moist during heavy rains). Such items have all been discarded. The
computers, even those that touched the ground, are undamaged. If I were to
find a computer with water damage, it would be clearly labeled as such when
being sold.

If you have any questions, please email me directly, and I will gladly
answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Thomas Raguso