3270 controller simulation

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 19:29:14 CST 2019

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 6:15 PM Chris Zach via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> I have some old boards and documentation for Unibus cards that would
> talk X.25, BISYNC and I think SNA. Any value?

Probably some small value, but as we (I?) have been discussing, the
applications that used those cards weren't easy to get working or
didn't work well once you did get them set up.  Moving bytes across
them is easy but having a robust application layer was another matter
entirely.

I still have a few hundred COM5025 chips in storage that I haven't
bothered to send out for gold scrap...

-ethan