Question about modems

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Nov 13 13:54:22 CST 2019

And, more than one different model!

A bunch of yuears ago, Joe Campbell ("C Programmer's Guide To Serialo
Communication", "RS232 Solution", etc, NOT the PBS Joe Campbell) told me
that he was doing some consulting for Hayes, about setting up the standard
for "Hayes Compatible"; it seemed that not all of their modems did things
the same way!   I don't know WHICH things needed to be adjusted.