Classic equipment available & my bad year.

John Herron barythrin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 11:03:23 CST 2019

Amazing story and thank you for sharing that with us. I can't count the
number of times I've ended up on your site for archiving disk info. I still
have my partially but never completed floppy connectors that I need to back
up some 8" media.

All the best wishes and luck to you and your family!

- John