Classic equipment available & my bad year.

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 03:28:37 CST 2019

Oh Dave, I'm SO sorry for all this that happened to you...I'm very happy
you're recovering and getting better every day.

We're not friends but your name is so present in miy life for a long
time...I used your programs and your site a lot and still use it.

Hope you get better. There are lots of people here in Brazil wishing you
get better soon!

---8<---Corte aqui---8<---
http://www.tabajara-labs.blogspot.com
http://www.tabalabs.com.br