Anyone have docs/jumper settings for Tecmar "PC 500K/1MEG FLOPPY CONTROLLER" ISA card ?

rescue rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu Nov 7 18:04:31 CST 2019

I have one of these, it has 2 jumper blocks, JPR2 (4 3 pin jumper
'settings'... looks to probably latch each of the 4 high or low) and
JPR3 (12 on/off jumper positions).
It also has a JPR1 which would be a 3 pin header and it is strapped by
wire to position 1-2.

Would love to figure out how the IO port and IRQs are configured.  Card
has no BIOS, so unlike a WD1002A-FOX there won't likely be any jumpers
to set drive type.  (I'm not having much luck with that card in a Tandy
2500 SX... but that's a completely different issue).

Hopefully someone has or knows where there are some docs on the jumper
settings.

I'd imagine I could figure out some by probing which ISA pins various
jumpers connect to..... but any jumper settings that control chips for
decoding logic will be far more difficult to determine.

Thanks,

-- Curt