OT: A spring trip!

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Thu Nov 7 18:03:17 CST 2019

Jay,
     Whoever decided to go would have input on where and how long. I
thought by having someone along would allow us to share the experience
and the expenses, especially the cost of the gasoline. I am open to also
going to NYC and DC or down South to Florida or Texas. I am very easy to
travel with. If the person with me says hey let's take that road I am
open to saying Sure, why not!
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!