swtpc.com expired???

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 6 17:14:21 CST 2019

For others like me, who are newcomers to this group:

   http://web.archive.org/web/20190616094729/http://www.swtpc.com/mholley/index.html

I hope he's just having a nice fishing holiday or ocean cruise or something.
That's the trouble with circles of 'net friends.' Without fallback physical contact lines,
people (and their personal websites) can just disappear without anyone being able to find
out what happened.

Hopefully not premature:
Wills should include notes on where to make announcements. Mail lists, social media, etc.
And where and how to offer personal collections. Never leave this up to relatives, who
usually dgaf about technological relics and have highly random ideas about preservation worth.

Guy