Post?

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Thu May 30 11:51:12 CDT 2019

ah yes  I  remember selling  a  few of  these  when our  customer wanted nice multi part  forms  printing  .. usually  tried  to   ask  them to  convert  to laser  and have  laser print  form  fill in  added  info  and print X amount  of copies needed  if  the  freight  was  not  such a  problem  would  be interest   for museums  collection  at   SMECC    Ed#

In a message dated 5/29/2019 2:19:04 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

> [...]

That does not appear to happen to me. What I do see is discrepancies between cctech and cctalk.
I assume this is because the processes to make sure content is passed to the correct lists is manual.
I also believe that there is some manual moderation....

> --
>        Eric Christopherson

Dave
G4UGM