Post?

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Wed May 29 12:16:43 CDT 2019

> On May 29, 2019 at 12:07 PM MEBA via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>

> Did my post for the HP printer get posted? I haven't seen it.
>

> Mark

This one?

I have an old daisy wheel printer by Hewlett-Packard, their 2601A. We got
this from an estate cleanout and I would like to sell it. It has been
powered up and the power light comes on and the carriage moves to the
starting position. It is a large, very heavy machine. I have it on ebay for
$150 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/223533138720)  but that was just a shot in
the dark. There is a better description and more pictures in the listing.
Any reasonable offer considered. I have no way to ship this item from here
but will drop it off at the ups store. The buyer will have to make their own
arrangements for packing and shipping with ups.

Mark

mark at meba.com