ISO: L0022 memory controller for VAX-11/750

Carlos E Murillo-Sanchez ce.murillosanchez at gmail.com
Mon May 27 00:42:59 CDT 2019

Josh Dersch via cctalk wrote:
> Hi all --
>
> Curious if anyone has a spare L0022 memory controller, this allows a
> VAX-11/750 to address up to a whopping 14mb of memory (2x4mb, 6x 1mb
> boards).  I found a couple of the 4mb boards, now I just need to upgrade
> the memory controller to be able to use them...
>
> Thanks as always,
> Josh

And, I am looking for the contrary, namely, an MS400-CA 12MB memory
module for my vaxstation 2000, which currently hosts just 6MB under
5.5-2, and can't do much linear algebra.  Need it shipped to Colombia,
South America, my current home.  The size of the paging files in it are
outrageous compared to the physical memory.

carlos.