OT: (was: Re: Things to do in Australia & New Zealand?)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue May 21 11:45:46 CDT 2019

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 10:58 PM Tapley, Mark via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> >> Subject: Things to do in Australia & New Zealand?
> >> From: Patrick Finnegan
>
> Were I in Sydney, I would spend the  ~4 hours to drive to a little West of Canberra:
>
> https://deepspace.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/
> https://deepspace.jpl.nasa.gov/about/complexes/visiting/

I can recommend it!  I visited there in 1997 on my way home from the Ice.

As for New Zealand, I've spent 90% of my time on the South Island,
mostly Christchurch but some time up the coast a bit and briefly in
Nelson on the way to the Ferry Terminal to visit the North Island.

Unfortunately, I didn't know anyone who was into vintage computing in
NZ in the 90s or on my most recent trips.

-ethan