Pleas ID this IBM system....

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon May 20 09:39:00 CDT 2019

    > From: Jos Dreesen

    > And so the story continues....
    > https://ibms360.co.uk/

Wow, what a great recover, and a great site documenting it!

Renting temporary local storage was a great idea; it would have been hard
to get all that out of there on schedule any other way. (Alas, I don't
know any hauliers who can help them get it all back to the UK!)

They should have tried to get the raised floor too (I guess it wasn't
included in the sale), since i) it'll be useful if they try and get the
machine up and running, and ii) it'll probably just get scrapped. Although
there may already be raised floor where they're planning to put it.

	Noel