HP-01 calc watch go withs - brochures, t- shirts, booklets, ad copy who else collecting?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sun May 19 17:50:16 CDT 2019

I never had an HP-01.

But, I had several Casio CFX-40 and CFX-400 (wristwatch scientific
calculator with "programmer" features (hexadecimal, octal, etc.)
I replaced broken case on a few, including Bob Wallace's.  Probably still
have some.  underneath everything else.
A number of years ago (2002), Scott Mueller (author of "Reapair And
Upgrade PC") had some extras of those that he was selling.

I have an Epson RC-20 wrist computer (Z80-like, RAM, ROM, serial port,
touch screen)  Never imported into USA, so I had to learn to read
some katakana.
But, the book had example programs, with Z80 mnemonics.
NO, nobody has ported CP/M to it.

There was a Seiko "smart" watch, that had a "candy-bar" keyboard.
Gave that away.

I have a Fossil watch, which runs Palm Pilot OS.  It is here and handy.
It responded when I plugged in the charger!  I'll give it a day to see if
it charges.

I have numerous OQO (SNAZZY! 4x5x1 inch XP computer)
MOST of the big pile of lithium batteries that I have for them will
probably not charge.  They refuse to try if below low threshold, but
sometimes a little jump will get them started, and charge up.

BTDTHTSFP
Been There Done That Had T-Shit Form the Picnic

Fred Cisin                      cisin at xenosoft.com
XenoSoft                        http://www.xenosoft.com
PO Box 1236                     (510) 234-3397
Berkeley, CA 94701-1236