Network cards and Win98SE

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:43:16 CDT 2019

To me roughly translated, "Gaming" means we have made it 1% faster and doubled the price.
Most of the documents refer to this as Access Point Client Mode or Wireless Client Mode. Its been around for a long time.
Many Access Points will work in client mode I first used it for gaming, well for my sons gaming with a cheap TP link box for his playstation
I still have one for my TV box which only has a wired connection

> Reminds me of the overuse of "turbo".
>
> --Chuck

Dave