Network cards and Win98SE

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 23:04:07 CDT 2019

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 12:57 AM Fred Cisin via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 13 May 2019, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
> > The last game that I recall playing with any frequency was Chess 3.0 on
> > a Cyber 74.   Other games over the years have held my interest for only
> > a couple of hours, tops.  For the last 30 years, I haven't even bothered
> > to look.
> >
> > Fred, how about you?
>
> Adventure in the 1970s, Lode Runner and Tetris in the 1980s
>

> I do sudokus ( www.websudoku.com/?level-4 )
>

> Allison, how about you?
> Al, how about you?
> ARD, how about you?

I do the Sudoku and crossword puzzle in the newspaper most
days.

The last computer game I played was one of the Infocom
text adventures (I forget which one) about 25 years ago.

> Geneb has a flight simulator, . . .

On the other hand I do not object to buyng something because
the _intended_ use is of no interest to me. Those who know me,
for example, will know I have little interest in physical exercise. But
I bought a mat intended for such activities because it was a suitable
material for lininng a carrying case for a piece of photographic
equipment.

I would happily buy something sold for computer gaming if I could
find a use for it.

-tony