DEC disc pack inspection unit on eBay

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Fri May 10 11:42:46 CDT 2019

I'm not sure if the hub is an RP04 style or RP03 style.  Yes, the accessories say big pack.  Given that there is also a tool for looking at 5-ish platter packs, RP04 and later (with the smaller tool used for RM03 packs) is plausible.

I remember seeing one of these in use, for inspection not cleaning.  The only pack I ever saw cleaned in the field was an 1311 pack that had been splashed by leaking hydraulic fluid from the head actuator.  Cleaned off fine with isopropyl alcohol.

	paul