DLC Company "Cowculator"

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:14:19 CDT 2019

Searching quickly on google I see a reference to the one at the CHM in mountain view.

Also found this https://trademark.trademarkia.com/cowculator-72119112.html which acknowledges the company. Not sure if it would link to additional info. Interestingly there are newer ones also seem to be measuring milk quality but I'm not sure if you input the variables or if the computer finds them.

Sent from my Apple /////c