Service for converting CD-ROMs into ISO files?

J. Peterson pdp11 at saccade.com
Sat May 4 10:04:41 CDT 2019

Hi Paul,

 > So I would expect all you need to do is make an image copy of the disk.

I'm trying to avoid the actual task of loading the CD, waiting for
the computer to read all the bits, eject the CD, rename the file,
load the next CD, etc.

I want to send a stack of disks someplace, have somebody else do that
3-4 dozen times, and send the disks backs with a thumb drive
containing all the ISO files.

Thanks,
jp