Greetings

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Wed May 1 18:42:37 CDT 2019

> On May 1, 2019, at 3:54 PM, Antonio Carlini via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I would expect V1.x to feel distinctly clunky in comparison ... to V4.x and later.
>
> Still a fun exercise though I would think.

I would think so.  I was an occasional VMS user at DEC, and I somehow got myself a spot on an OS Internals course for VMS 1.5.  I wasn't in or near VMS at the time, I don't remember how that came to be.  It was interesting to learn how to add a syscall to the OS.

9.3 names back then, I'm pretty sure.  File system still in an ACP (separate process)?  DECnet Phase II ???

	paul