VCF Southeast Photos

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Wed May 1 16:37:27 CDT 2019

> On 1 May 2019, at 21:10, Jason T via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Last weekend I made an unannounced visit out to Roswell, GA to visit
> our brothers-and-sisters-in-hoarding at the Vintage Computer Festival
> Southeast.  They were hosted by the new location of the Computer
> Museum of America, not yet open to the public.  The show was a solid
> representation of the hobby, with a wide range of micros, minis and
> workstations as well as a few calculators and computing ephemera.  On
> the museum side, I've never seen so many Crays in once place - and
> they're not even done yet!

    If you haven't visited Dave McGuire's Large Scale Systems Museum in New
Kensington PA yet, it's well worth a stop.  Not QUITE as many Crays, but a
host (pun intended) of DEC, IBM, Sun, SGI, HP and other big iron, many of
which are in operating condition.  Plus, a second floor of microcomputers, and
a third floor of workstations coming soon.

https://www.facebook.com/lssmuseum/

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us